Beyers Farrell is your go-to commercial litigation firm, with extensive experience in commercial litigation across many industries in disputes concerning contracts, real estate, banking, franchise, securities, insurance, and other business disputes, including business torts and business divorce.
The Firm's practice is headquartered in Arizona, but Maureen and Mike are licensed in New York and California (Mike only) and litigate nationwide before numerous tribunals, including federal and state courts, arbitration, and mediation.
Below are links to just some of the cases in which Maureen and Mike were involved during the course of their careers.
- Gas Sensing Technology Corp. v. Ashton, No: 16-CV-272-F, 2017 WL 2955353 (D. Wyo. June 2017)
- Puppies 'N Love v. City of Phx., -- F. Supp. 2d --, 2015 WL 4532586 (D. Ariz., July 27, 2015)
- eMove Inc. v. SMD Software Inc., No. CV–10–02052–PHX–JRG, 2012 WL 4856276 (D. Ariz. Oct. 11, 2012)
Awarding almost $1 million in fees and costs in defense of Lanham Act case.
- SP Syntax LLC v. National Union Fire Ins. Co., CV 2011-019071 (Maricopa County Superior Court June 19, 2012)
- eMove Inc. v. SMD Software Inc., No. CV–10–02052–PHX–JRG, 2012 WL 715278 (D. Ariz. April 20, 2012)
- eMove Inc. v. SMD Software Inc., No. CV–10–02052–PHX–JRG, 2012 WL 1379063 (D. Ariz. March 6, 2012)
- Hawn v. Executive Jet Management, Inc., No. CV 04-2954-PHX-SMM (D. Ariz. Mar. 14, 2008)
- Springborn v. Arthur Andersen, LLP, Rural/Metro Corp., No. CIV-02-2183-PHX-JWS (D. Ariz. 2002)
- Orthologic Corp., v. Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp., No. CIV 01-0006-PHX-SRB, 2002 WL 1331735 (D. Ariz. Jan. 7, 2002)
- State ex rel. Napolitano v. Gravano, 204 Ariz. 106, 60 P.3d 246 (App. 2002)
- Rollin v. Frankel, 196 Ariz. 350, 996 P.2d 1254 (App. 2000)
- Weiss v. Amkor Technology, Inc., 527 F. Supp. 2d 938 (D. Ariz. 2007)